Sunday, December 7, 2014

Just Fab - Just Hilarious

My friend has just sent me an advertisement video to cheer me up during Final Exams. Accidentally, this video comes from JustFab - a shoe fashion company I once wrote about. To be honest, JustFab never fails to make me laugh, even so hard that I can fall from the chair.


This advertisement is very silly. First of all, the spokeswoman gave me an impression of fake and cockiness. With an excuse of apology to mail carrier, she purposely shows off her/the company's pride in women's madness when receiving JustFab's packages. While this strategy aims to highlight JustFab's popularity, it actually turns out to annoy me a lot. A woman myself, I have to admit that the women in this advertisement are like animals to me. They are completely insane. No matter how excited and longing you are, I bet that as a human, you will definitely not jump and hit others like that. Those actions reminds me of those of predators when they catch their victims... Even when the advertisement aims to be funny, is not it too much to make fun of its own consumers? Do you want to buy anything from a brand that considers you as animals? NO! Any one, especially women, will feel offended by this advertisement, even if they laugh the first time they see it.

JustFab, I believe you want to sell your products to human beings, not animals. Since you treat your customers as animals, I think I will not ever be your customers. I want to remain my status as a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment